- How Did You Celebrate?
- Jesus, Like No Other
- The #1 Way To Change Your Day
- Becoming Intentional
- Why Parents Should Stop Saying “Sorry”
Each of theses posts were published during April. Although, one came from an email that I wrote for Easter last year. Can you guess which one?
There are also a couple of older posts that continue to get a lot of attention:
THANK YOU for reading and for letting me be part of your day. I also want to say THANK YOU for those that have taken time to leave comments! Community is a great way to do life and I learn so much from what others have to say.
Question: What has been the hot topic of conversation for you this last month? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
6 Comments to “Top Posts For April”
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude