Following are a couple of videos that I found inspiring in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!
First, “Dance Your Shoes Off”:
Second, “Resurrection Sunday Dance”:
I love the energy brought by so many people coming together in the name of Jesus! It makes me wonder what kind of a difference it would make if our communities saw this sort of excitement coming from us?
Question: What excited you or what is one thing that meant a lot to you during this Easter weekend? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
I’ll go first…
I was totally blown away this weekend by seeing people of all ages realize a desire to have Jesus as the center of their lives and then choose to declare it publicly, on the spot, by being baptized – Easter clothes and all! Many people drenched. Many people with lives changed because of Jesus!
15 Comments to “How Did You Celebrate?”
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude