June has passed and the Fourth of July Weekend is upon us! This is a time of celebration for the independence that God has blessed us with. And, it is a time of celebration on this blog!
Okay, so maybe Independence Day is a little bit bigger of a deal; but, today we will celebrate the two winners of the Birthday give-away. And, before that, I want to celebrate you and say…
I want to take a moment to express my thanks to you. Thank you for stopping by and visiting the blog and allowing me to share some of my thoughts and experiences with you. I hope that the blog and it’s community blesses you as much as it blesses me. If it does, consider subscribing so that you receive the articles as soon as they are published.
And, I have to give a huge thank you to those that have added to the community with your comments. I truly appreciate, and love to interact with, the growing community. You make a difference.
In case you missed them, here are the top posts (most visited posts) for June:
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 1
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 4
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 2
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 3
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 5
- 10 Ways To Get The Attention Of Kids
- Happy Birthday! And Here Is Your Chance To Win A Free Gift
- Why We Cannot Wait For Summer
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Weekend Celebration
- The #1 Thing A Great Leader Should Ask For
And, yes, Vacation Bible School was a big topic this month. Very cool, very exciting, great memories and great lessons.
And now for the winners! In my birthday post, I promised that one lucky person would win a free book. However, since it was my birthday, I decided to change the rules and have two lucky people win a free book!!
So, with the help of Random.org, the two winners are:
- Brandon Gilliland
- Michelle Zink
Congratulations! You will receive an email soon (if you haven’t already seen it) with the details.
Now Your Turn
What was one of the favorite things you read in June (on this blog or elsewhere; blogs, books, etc.)? If you are a blogger, what was your top post for June?
You can leave your comments by clicking here.
8 Comments to “Top Posts for June and Birthday Gift Winner”
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude