Everyone I know looks forward to summer vacation. A chance to leave the ordinary behind and experience an adventure that will be talked about for years to come. For me and my family, and a thousand of our closest friends, the next week will bring one of those adventures.
At my church, we love Vacation Bible School! It is the biggest event of the year. It brings a ton of excitement to the people of the church and the community; and, it infuses energy into our Children’s Ministry that we feed off of the rest of the year.
Over the next few days, I will share with you some of the adventures that we experience, the lessons we learn and a little of what it takes to make the biggest event of the year happen.
Keep checking back all week for new posts and updates. In case you miss any, check back to this page for links to each post.
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 1 – God Made You
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 2 – God Listens To You
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 3 – God Watches Over You
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 4 – God Loves You, No Matter What
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Day 5 – God Gives Good Gifts
- God Is Wild About You – VBS Weekend Celebration
- 7 Foundations For Creating The Best Event Of The Year
- 5 Key Ingredients for Managing Chaos
- Why You Should Spend A Week With Kids (upcoming)
Question: What big thing can you not wait for this summer? You can leave a response by clicking here.
21 Comments to “Why We Cannot Wait For Summer”
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude