How do you manage the different aspects of your life? “Put the big rocks in first” is a great principle, if used consistently, in helping us to get the right things done. Check out this video for Stephen Covey’s explanation.
Michael Hyatt recently wrote on this topic describing the big rocks that he makes important (Pursuit of God, Intellectual Growth, Physical Exercise, Your Spouse, Important Projects). For me, I find that, even with knowing that the big rocks need to take priority, the little rocks still get in the way and they seem to so easily side-track me from getting to the important things.
So, why do the little rocks still get in the way? Here are four reasons: read more
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude