Before I had children, I had grand ideas of what I would teach my children, how they would respond, and the blissful life that we would have together. However, there are three things that I forgot to take into account.
First, I don’t know everything that my kids need to know and that I need to teach them. Second, I know (e.g. say and do) way too many things that I don’t want my kids to know (e.g. say and do). And third, I didn’t know raising children meant training parrots! I didn’t know that they would repeat everything I say and do.
It all starts out simply enough. In fact, it is usually really cute (is ‘cute’ okay for a guy to say?). Think about a baby mimicking a smile or a toddler repeating a funny sound, word or phrase. read more
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude