How would you introduce Christ? Would you understate the case? Would you be timid or bold? What if you didn’t know the person you were speaking to? What if you were in front of a crowd? Check out Steve Harvey’s way…
I would love to say that this is how I would describe Jesus. Although, I know that I often change my tactics based on who I am talking to, what the situation is, and what my frame of mind is. But think, just for a moment, what would happen if we always took a stance that represented the awesomeness of Jesus?
How would you introduce Jesus? Would you go big, small, or not at all? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude