Now that May is over and summer has unofficially begun I thought it would be cool to go back and look at your favorite blog post that you wrote or read this Spring.
If you’re a blogger, leave a comment with a link to your favorite blog post that you wrote in March, April, or May. If you’re not a blogger, leave a comment with a link to your favorite blog post on someone else’s blog during the Spring.
My favorite post that I wrote was Jesus, Like No Other.
Some of the favorites (e.g. most read) on this site for the month of May are:
- Sometimes God Has A Different Plan
- Three Potentially Powerful Phrases
- 10 Ways To Get The Attention Of Kids
- Avoiding Unintentional Intentions
If you are having trouble narrowing the list to a favorite post, how about listing a blogger you have enjoyed reading recently?
I’m excited to read your favorites! And, thanks for joining the conversation!
You can leave a comment with your favorite post or blog by clicking here.
11 Comments to “What Is Your Favorite Post?”
And, you can learn about subscribing here.
Get Posts by Email
- The Crayon That Did Not Work – Learning To Understand Your Child
- Dad Didn’t Know I Was Watching
- I Never Knew My Dad Was A Lion Tamer
- What To Do When Your Child’s Feelings Are Broken
- How To Keep Your Attitude From Erupting Into A Bad Attitude